The MBA Career Services for Working Professionals Alliance (MBA CSWP) develops and shares resources and best practices among partner schools. We provide continuous learning through our annual conference and professional development throughout the year. Our goal is for members to communicate and collaborate on leading edge career services to enhance their effectiveness in working with Executive MBA, Part-Time MBA and Alumni. We achieve this goal by:
- Developing and building relationships with colleagues who have diverse experience and an international presence.
- Learning from thought leaders and established practitioners.
- Enhancing personal development to increase professional effectiveness.
- Expanding service offerings through recognized vendors.
- Increasing opportunities to develop coaching resources for diverse student and alumni needs.
MBA CSWP Alliance Conference
The MBA CSWP Alliance annual conference is the only professional development event focused entirely on the needs of career services professionals serving Part-Time MBAs, Executive MBAs, and alumni of MBA degree programs. Alliance members attend to share best practices and generate new ideas with peers from top MBA programs from around the world.
SAVE THE DATE
2018 CONFERENCE: APRIL 30 – May 3, 2018
Thank you to our 2017 sponsors.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries for our 2018 conference.
Members: stay tuned for conference agenda and materials.